The Gaby Patch Kids program is a collaboration between MRCC, Windsor Street Montesorri School, Chef Gaby, and Patchwork Family Farms. The goal of the program is to create a safe, creative space where youth can use fresh local ingredients to make food for themselves and their family. They learn cooking skills, knife handling and health and safety requirements. They developed an appreciation for what they can do themselves with local ingredients to make delicious exciting food.
Local Sources for 2022 Summer Program
- Patchwork Family Farm: Pork Tenderloin and Bacon
- Sellmeyer Farm: Potatoes
- Linnenbringer Farms: Eggs
- Hemme Brothers Creamery: Cheese
- Ozark Mountain Creamery: Milk and Cream
- Three Creek Produce & Forest: Lettuce and Radishes
- Tsokolate: Fair Trade Chocolate
A shout out to Clovers Natural Market for helping us source local!