Tim Gibbons, the communications director of the Missouri Rural Crisis Center, tackles just how Corporate Agriculture is harming local communities and in turn the democratic values that Americans hold so dear. He contends that to uphold democracy, we need fairness, competition, and equal opportunity in the marketplace. Yet Corporate Ag prevents local farmers from achieving these ideals of the American dream. Thus, he concludes that it is Congress who must step in and stop Corporate Ag from destroying rural America. Read more here…
- MRCC Celebration of Local Farmers, Local Businesses and Mid Missouri Community of Delicious Food.
- Treat to Traditional Medicare with Dr. Ed Weisbart
- Family Farmers Applaud Biden’s Commitment to National Agriculture Day
- Patchwork Family Farms – The Importance of Buying Local
- Corporate Ag at odds with American Farmers OP Ed with Darvin Bentlage