There’s just this sort of Wild West of Class II operations, that they can do anything they want and nobody knows about them unless they get caught,” said Tim Gibbons, spokesman for the Missouri Rural Crisis Center, an organization made up of family farmers and other members and donors that advocate against large factory farms. Read More here…
- MRCC Celebration of Local Farmers, Local Businesses and Mid Missouri Community of Delicious Food.
- Treat to Traditional Medicare with Dr. Ed Weisbart
- Family Farmers Applaud Biden’s Commitment to National Agriculture Day
- Patchwork Family Farms – The Importance of Buying Local
- Corporate Ag at odds with American Farmers OP Ed with Darvin Bentlage