Doug Doughty, MRCC member, and livestock and grain farmer from Livingston County MO, discusses the Missouri Department of Resources and our state government doing the bidding for absentee and foreign factory farm corporations at the expense of Missouri family farms, rural communities, and our clean water and air. Read more here…
- MRCC Celebration of Local Farmers, Local Businesses and Mid Missouri Community of Delicious Food.
- Treat to Traditional Medicare with Dr. Ed Weisbart
- Family Farmers Applaud Biden’s Commitment to National Agriculture Day
- Patchwork Family Farms – The Importance of Buying Local
- Corporate Ag at odds with American Farmers OP Ed with Darvin Bentlage