President Biden Picked Tom Vilsack as the new Secretary of Agriculture. Vilsack is known as the Dairy Checkoff-funded Millionaire is not the right choice for small family farmers. Read more here as Missouri Rural Crisis Center tells it like it is.
- Noah Earle Live at MRCC Track 3
- Federal Government Won’t Stop Buying Food from Meatpackers Tied to Bribery Case
- Missouri Lawmakers Want to Restrict Foreign Corporations from Owning Too Much Farmland
- JBS Buys Assets from its Hog Supplier TriOak
- Why the Potential Kroger-Albertsons Merger Is Receiving Pushback