As resistance to Medicaid continues to crumble in red and blue states Missouri faces its decision. While many representatives still oppose the plan the people will have their say. Many law makers oppose the plan based on the price ticket that goes along with it. however supporters say the benefits outweigh the costs. Read more about it in this article in the News Tribune. Read more here.
- MRCC Celebration of Local Farmers, Local Businesses and Mid Missouri Community of Delicious Food.
- Treat to Traditional Medicare with Dr. Ed Weisbart
- Family Farmers Applaud Biden’s Commitment to National Agriculture Day
- Patchwork Family Farms – The Importance of Buying Local
- Corporate Ag at odds with American Farmers OP Ed with Darvin Bentlage