As resistance to Medicaid continues to crumble in red and blue states Missouri faces its decision. While many representatives still oppose the plan the people will have their say. Many law makers oppose the plan based on the price ticket that goes along with it. however supporters say the benefits outweigh the costs. Read more about it in this article in the News Tribune. Read more here.
- Noah Earle Live at MRCC Track 3
- Federal Government Won’t Stop Buying Food from Meatpackers Tied to Bribery Case
- Missouri Lawmakers Want to Restrict Foreign Corporations from Owning Too Much Farmland
- JBS Buys Assets from its Hog Supplier TriOak
- Why the Potential Kroger-Albertsons Merger Is Receiving Pushback