Lack of prenatal care is the biggest contributor to low infant birth weight and it’s associated risks of health issues, social and developmental delays. Missouri’s HealthNet provides care for Mothers at or under 196% of the federal poverty level. Learn more with this article in the Mo Heathnet: A SafetyNet for All of US.
- Harvesting Change Advocating for Family Farms
- You Can Help Stop California from Fueling MORE Factory Farms in the Midwest
- Medicaid Minute with Iva Shepard – Postpartum Extension and Annual Renewal
- Hyper Concentration in Food Markets is Harmful to Consumers and Producers Alike
- Young Farmers Are Struggling. We Need a New Farm Bill for a New Generation