Covid-19 further proves that rural Missouri needs medicaid expansion now. The lack of services, lack of testing and lack of access to referral for testing tell the story of undeserved areas not ready to take on this pandemic. If you are under-insured you are much less likely to get testing for Covid-19, have a primary physician or have access to medical advice. Read more in the Missourian Article here.
- Noah Earle Live at MRCC Track 3
- Federal Government Won’t Stop Buying Food from Meatpackers Tied to Bribery Case
- Missouri Lawmakers Want to Restrict Foreign Corporations from Owning Too Much Farmland
- JBS Buys Assets from its Hog Supplier TriOak
- Why the Potential Kroger-Albertsons Merger Is Receiving Pushback