Covid-19 further proves that rural Missouri needs medicaid expansion now. The lack of services, lack of testing and lack of access to referral for testing tell the story of undeserved areas not ready to take on this pandemic. If you are under-insured you are much less likely to get testing for Covid-19, have a primary physician or have access to medical advice. Read more in the Missourian Article here.
- MRCC Celebration of Local Farmers, Local Businesses and Mid Missouri Community of Delicious Food.
- Treat to Traditional Medicare with Dr. Ed Weisbart
- Family Farmers Applaud Biden’s Commitment to National Agriculture Day
- Patchwork Family Farms – The Importance of Buying Local
- Corporate Ag at odds with American Farmers OP Ed with Darvin Bentlage